Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
I don’t recall a welcome bonus as high as 75,000 United Airlines miles for any United Airlines credit card. But team member Jason found this best-ever offer for the United MileagePlus® Explorer Business Card in his United Airlines account while booking a flight.
The current public offer is for 50,000 miles. So the extra miles with the new targeted offer could get you another round-trip domestic award flight!
If you’re interested, hurry – this offer ends January 10, 2019.
And through January 8, 2019, you can earn up to 65,000 United Airlines miles with the United℠ Explorer Card after meeting tiered minimum spending requirements. That’s a highest-ever offer for the personal version of the card!
I’ll explain how you can check if you got this deal.
The information for the United MileagePlus® Explorer Business Card has been collected independently by Million Mile Secrets. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Find the Targeted United Explorer Business Card 75,000 Mile Offer
If you have this offer in your account, you’ll earn 75,000 United Airlines miles when you open the United MileagePlus® Explorer Business Card and spend $5,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
This is the highest sign-up bonus we’ve seen for a United Airlines card! It’s valid through January 10, 2019, so you only have a few more days to apply if you’re interested.
You’ll also get:
- 2 United Airlines miles per $1 you spend on United Airlines and at restaurants, gas stations, and office supply stores
- 1 United Airlines mile per $1 you spend on everything else
- Free first checked bag – but you MUST use your card to pay for your ticket
- Priority boarding
- 2 United Club lounge passes per card membership year
- 10,000 bonus United Airlines miles when you spend more than $25,000 on net purchases on the card each calendar year
- No foreign transaction fees
There’s a $95 annual fee, but it’s waived the first year.
Team member Jason saw this deal while searching for flights on the United Airlines website. So you can sign-in and search for a flight to check if it appears just before checkout. You might even see if right after logging in.
Alternately, you can check all your targeted United Airlines card offers through this link.
Jason considered applying because of access to more award seats on United Airlines flights, and for free upgrades on award flights with his elite status.
This card will NOT count toward your Chase 5/24 status. But you won’t be approved if you’ve opened 5 or more cards in the past 24 months.
If you were targeted, and qualify to apply, this is an excellent deal!
What Can You Do With 75,000 United Airlines Miles?
United Airlines miles are among our favorite because you can access Star Alliance partners with NO fuel surcharges. That gives you the chance to fly on ~27 unique airlines, not just award flights on United Airlines. And opens up 1,000s of destinations around the world!
You can book:
- 3 round-trip coach award flights within the US or Canada for 75,000 United Airlines miles
- Round-trip coach award flight to Hawaii for 45,000 United Airlines miles
- Round-trip coach award flight to Europe for 60,000 United Airlines miles
- One-way Business Class award flight to Europe for 60,000 United Airlines miles
- Coach award flights to South America, Asia, Africa, Europe, the Middle East, India, or Australia (between 20,000 and 42,500 United Airlines miles)
Here’s our ultimate guide to United Airlines miles.
And if you weren’t targeted for this offer, you can still earn 40,000 United Airlines miles with the United℠ Explorer Card (the personal version) after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of opening your account.