Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
I love AMEX Offers because you can save money or earn extra points on purchases you might make anyway!
And AMEX is always adding new offers! To take advantage of these deals, just add them to your card.
Here’s a look at the new offers!
4 New AMEX Offers
Some of the new deals are targeted, so sign-in to your American Express online account to see if you qualify.
- Earn 20,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points with $1,000+ purchase after registering your qualified AMEX card online
- $1,000 does NOT have to be in a single purchase
- Purchases must be made by November 26, 2016
- Offer valid for bookings made through ANA’s US website or by phone only
- Travel can take place after the expiration
2. Home Depot
- $15 back on purchase of $75+
- Must be a single in-store purchase
- Expires November 1, 2016
- Exclusions apply
- $25 back on a $25+ purchase
- This deal is worth 2 free months of commercial-free Hulu
- Expires February 4, 2017
4. Undercover Tourist
- $20 back on a $100+ purchase
- $100 does NOT have to be in a single purchase
- Buy discounted Disney, Universal Studios, and other tickets through Undercover Tourist
- Expires December 31, 2016
You can add new AMEX offers and get 2 free months of Hulu, earn 20,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points with eligible ANA flight purchases, or save at Home Depot or Undercover Tourist..
Plus, check out previous AMEX offers, which are still active.
Don’t forget, if you have multiple AMEX cards you can get these discounts more than once!