Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Need to buy something on Amazon? Now’s the time!
With this targeted deal, you can save up to 50% off your next Amazon purchase for your first sign-in on the Amazon app. If you’ve never used Amazon’s app before, you should be eligible!
I’ll share the details of this offer. And don’t forget, if you end up making a purchase on Amazon, now or in the future, be sure to use one of the best credit cards for Amazon to avoid missing out on easy rewards. And to stay on top of deals like this in the future, be sure to sign-up for our newsletter.
Save on Amazon Using the Amazon App
You can check this link to see if you qualify. Depending on which offer you get, you’ll save either $10 off $20+ or $15 off $30+. The offer expires January 31, 2019.
Here are the important terms to note:
- You should see the discount coupon within 7 days of signing in to the app for the first time
- You must use the app to make an eligible purchase
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon
- Offer excludes digital content and Amazon gift cards
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offers
- Offer limited to one per customer and account
Saving $10 or $15 isn’t earth-shattering, but I always participate in deals like these whenever I can. Especially to stock up on things like everyday household items and kids snacks.
To stay informed about great deals like this one, be sure to sign-up for our daily newsletter!