Round-Trip Award Flights to Asia Starting at 40,000 Miles in Coach, and Register Now for $100 Off Saks Fifth Avenue
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. Delta Award Sales
Through July 3, 2018, you can book discounted Delta award seats to Asia Pacific! Flights start at 40,000 miles round-trip in coach.
- Portland to Shanghai costs 40,000 Delta miles round-trip
- Salt Lake City to Beijing costs 40,000 Delta miles round-trip
- Minneapolis to Tokyo costs 60,000 Delta miles round-trip
- Los Angeles to Seoul costs 64,000 Delta miles round-trip
These are big discounts compared to the price you’ll pay with other airlines. United Airlines charges 70,000 miles for a round-trip coach ticket from Portland to Shanghai.
Valid travel dates are between September 4 and December 13, 2018. You must stay a minimum of 10 days.
There are also plenty of other Delta sales for last-minute July 4th travel:
- New York (JFK) to Portland, Maine costs 14,000 Delta miles round-trip
- Boston to Charleston costs 22,000 Delta miles round-trip
- Los Angeles to Denver costs 23,000 Delta miles round-trip
- Indianapolis to Orlando costs 24,000 Delta miles round-trip
Valid travel dates are between July 1 and July 7, 2018. You must stay a minimum of 3 days.
You can check out the full list of deals here!
2. Early Enrollment Open for Saks Fifth Avenue Credit With The Platinum Card® from American Express
American Express announced that folks with The Platinum Card® from American Express would be able to register for a $100 statement credit from Saks Fifth Avenue beginning July 1, 2018. But it looks like you can register a couple days early!
You’ll get one $50 credit for purchases between January and June And a second $50 credit for purchases between July and December. You’ll have to spend $50+ in a single transaction to trigger the credit.
Unfortunately, you can NOT use the benefit until July 1, 2018. So you won’t be able to earn a $50 statement credit for purchases between January and June this year. Go here to register!
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)
Join the Discussion!