Procrastinators Rejoice! The Limited-Time Offer on the United Explorer Card Has Been Extended
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Good news! The limited-time offer on the United℠ Explorer Card has been extended through August 15, 2018!
Originally, the offer was set to expire yesterday (July 16, 2018). But all you procrastinators out there (myself included 😉 ) now have more time to hop on this great deal!
Here’s what you need to know.
Chase United Explorer Card Limited-Time Offer Extended!
Apply Here: Chase United Explorer Card
Through August 15, 2018, when you apply for the Chase United Explorer card, you’ll earn 40,000 United Airlines miles after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of opening your account. Plus, a $100 statement credit after your first purchase.
The sign-up bonus alone is enough for:
- A one-way coach flight to Europe (30,000 United Airlines miles)
- A round-trip coach ticket to the Caribbean (35,000 United Airlines miles)
- A round-trip ticket within the continental US (25,000 United Airlines miles)
- and more!
Besides the valuable sign-up bonus, cardholders can also enjoy these perks:
- Earn 2 United Airlines miles per $1 you spend on purchases from United Airlines
- Earn 2 United Airlines miles per $1 spent at restaurants and hotel accommodations (when purchased directly with the hotel)
- Earn 1 United Airlines mile per $1 you spend on everything else
- Earn 5,000 bonus United Airlines miles if you add an authorized user and make a purchase within the first 3 months
- Free first checked bag for the cardholder and 1 companion – but you MUST use your card to pay for your ticket
- Priority boarding
- 2 United Club lounge passes per card membership year
- Access to an increased number of award seats
- Earn 25% bonus miles when shopping through the United Airlines MileagePlus X app
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck credit (up to $100 every 4 years)
- 25% back as a statement credit for in-flight United Airlines purchases (Wi-Fi, drinks, food, etc.)
- No foreign transaction fees
This card has a $95 annual fee. But it’s waived the first year when you take advantage of this limited-time offer!
The limited-time Chase United Explorer card offer has been extended through August 15, 2018!
With this card, you’ll earn 40,000 United Airlines miles after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of opening your account. And you’ll earn a $100 statement credit after your first purchase.
The sign-up bonus alone is enough miles for a round-trip coach ticket anywhere in the US. Or a one-way coach flight to Europe! And cardholders can enjoy fantastic perks like bonus miles for restaurant and hotel purchases.
If you’ve been waiting for a chance to apply, now’s the time to do it, before the offer expires!
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)