We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Good news! The limited-time offer on the United℠ Explorer Card has been extended through August 15, 2018!
Originally, the offer was set to expire yesterday (July 16, 2018). But all you procrastinators out there (myself included 😉 ) now have more time to hop on this great deal!
Here’s what you need to know.
Chase United Explorer Card Limited-Time Offer Extended!
Apply Here: Chase United Explorer Card
Through August 15, 2018, when you apply for the Chase United Explorer card, you’ll earn 40,000 United Airlines miles after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of opening your account. Plus, a $100 statement credit after your first purchase.
The sign-up bonus alone is enough for:
- A one-way coach flight to Europe (30,000 United Airlines miles)
- A round-trip coach ticket to the Caribbean (35,000 United Airlines miles)
- A round-trip ticket within the continental US (25,000 United Airlines miles)
- and more!
Besides the valuable sign-up bonus, cardholders can also enjoy these perks:
- Earn 2 United Airlines miles per $1 you spend on purchases from United Airlines
- Earn 2 United Airlines miles per $1 spent at restaurants and hotel accommodations (when purchased directly with the hotel)
- Earn 1 United Airlines mile per $1 you spend on everything else
- Earn 5,000 bonus United Airlines miles if you add an authorized user and make a purchase within the first 3 months
- Free first checked bag for the cardholder and 1 companion – but you MUST use your card to pay for your ticket
- Priority boarding
- 2 United Club lounge passes per card membership year
- Access to an increased number of award seats
- Earn 25% bonus miles when shopping through the United Airlines MileagePlus X app
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck credit (up to $100 every 4 years)
- 25% back as a statement credit for in-flight United Airlines purchases (Wi-Fi, drinks, food, etc.)
- No foreign transaction fees
This card has a $95 annual fee. But it’s waived the first year when you take advantage of this limited-time offer!
The limited-time Chase United Explorer card offer has been extended through August 15, 2018!
With this card, you’ll earn 40,000 United Airlines miles after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of opening your account. And you’ll earn a $100 statement credit after your first purchase.
The sign-up bonus alone is enough miles for a round-trip coach ticket anywhere in the US. Or a one-way coach flight to Europe! And cardholders can enjoy fantastic perks like bonus miles for restaurant and hotel purchases.
If you’ve been waiting for a chance to apply, now’s the time to do it, before the offer expires!