Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Last week, I gave you the details on a new Barclaycard credit card in the works. And now, the Barclaycard Uber Visa Card is available for sign-ups!
Here’s quick reminder of what to expect with this card.
New Barclaycard Uber Credit Card Available to New Applicants
The Barclaycard Uber credit card comes with a 10,000 point sign-up bonus after spending $500 within the first 90 days of account opening. Points are worth 1 cent each, and can be redeemed for Uber, cash back, or gift cards.
You’ll need to redeem at least 500 points at a time for Uber credits, or 2,500 points for cash back and gift cards.
You’ll also get:
- 4% back for dining purchases
- 3% back for hotels and airfare
- 2% back for Uber rides and online purchases
- 1% back for all other purchases
- $50 “subscription credit” for online subscription services (you must spend $5,000+ on your card in a year)
- $600 coverage for phone damage or theft (you must use your card to pay your monthly phone bill)
- Invitations to exclusive US events
- NO foreign transaction fees
- NO annual fee
This is a great no annual fee credit cart! But if you’re new to miles & points, I’d suggest you apply for other, more valuable, cards before you go for this one.
You can now apply for the new no-annual-fee Barclaycard Uber Visa Card.
It comes with 10,000 points (worth $100) after spending $500 within 90 days of account opening. Along with 4% back on dining, 3% back on travel, and NO foreign transaction fees.
Do you plan on applying?