Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. 1,000 Bonus Starwood Points for Each Weekend Stay
You can earn 1,000 Starwood points each when you complete a weekend stay (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday or Thursday, Friday, and Saturday in the Middle East) of 2 or more nights.
To get the bonus points, register by August 15, 2015, at 11:59 pm Eastern Time and stay by August 31, 2015
This deal can be combined with other Starwood promotions such as:
- Buy 2 nights get the 3rd night free when you pay with your MasterCard
- Earn up to 7,500 Starwood points for stays through July 31, 2015 (Targeted)
Other important terms:
- Cash & Points nights do NOT count towards the bonus
- This deal can be combined with other Starwood promotions
- There’s no limit to the amount of points you can earn
There aren’t a lot of ways to earn Starwood points, so this is a nice bonus if you already have plans for a paid stay. And if have the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express you can earn another 2 Starwood points for each $1 you spend at the hotel.
2. Earn a Free Weekend Night at Sheraton When You Stay 5 Nights
Via View From the Wing, you can earn a free weekend night (up to 3 free nights) for every 5 nights you stay at a Sheraton hotel. Stays from July 9, 2015, to September 30, 2015, will count towards this promotion.
The free night you earn can be used at Sheraton Category 1 to Category 7 hotels through December 13, 2015.
But there only appears to be 1 category 7 Sheraton hotel, Sheraton Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Resort in Italy.
And this deal can also be combined with the 1,000 bonus Starwood points when you complete a weekend stay.
3. Earn Hyatt Bonus Points
Magic of Miles reports, you can earn bonus Hyatt points for staying at Hyatt hotels through September 30, 2015.
There seem to be 4 different offers going around. You can check your email to see which 1 you’re targeted for or try registering with these links:
- 3,000 Hyatt points after your 1st stay
- 20,000 Hyatt points when you stay 10 nights
- Earn up to 50,000 Hyatt points
- Earn up to 65,000 Hyatt points
Stays at Hyatt’s partner, M life Resorts, do NOT qualify.
4. Now Earn Double Points or Miles at All Hilton Hotels
With Hilton’s spring promotion you could earn double Hilton points or airline miles when you stayed at participating Hilton hotels. And now One Mile at a Time writes, Hilton has extended this offer through August 31, 2015.
This time it’s even better, because you’ll earn double points or airline miles for stays at all Hilton Hotels!
Your earning style should match your choice. And most folks will do better by selecting double hotel points.
Remember, if you spend $100+ on 1 stay, for a limited time you can earn a $100 statement credit with your new Citi Hilton Reserve card.
Plus, you’ll earn another 10 Hilton points per $1 you spend on your stay when you use the card.