Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
If you’re NOT already an Amazon Prime member, now is a good time to sign-up!
Via View From the Wing, you’ll get 3,000 JetBlue points for purchasing 1 year of Amazon prime ($99 plus tax) through May 8, 2017!
JetBlue points are worth ~1.4 cents each towards JetBlue flights, so 3,000 JetBlue points are worth ~$42 in JetBlue airfare (3,000 JetBlue points x 1.4 cents per point).
I’ll tell you what you need to know about this deal!
Free JetBlue Points When You Sign-Up for Amazon Prime
For a limited time, you’ll get 3,000 JetBlue points when you sign-up for Amazon Prime. Because Amazon Prime costs $99 (plus tax), that’s like getting ~30 points per $1!
Here are the details:
- Promotion expires at 11:59 pm Eastern Time on May 8, 2017
- You must already be a JetBlue member (joining is free!)
- You will only receive the bonus points if you use the promotional link and sign into your JetBlue account
- You are NOT eligible if you already have an Amazon Prime account
- You will NOT receive the bonus if you gift Amazon Prime to someone else
- Each member can only receive 1 bonus
- You must pay for an annual Amazon Prime membership ($99 before taxes) through this link
Note: Any JetBlue loyalty program member can earn 3X JetBlue points on Amazon purchases. But you will NOT earn 3X points when you purchase an Amazon Prime membership through this promotion (only the 3,000 bonus JetBlue points).
What’s So Great About Amazon Prime?
Nearly all of us here at Million Mile Secrets have Amazon Prime. It’s is a subscription service from Amazon that gets you things like:
- Free 2-day shipping on items sold by Amazon
- Unlimited movies and TV shows from their collection
- Unlimited music streaming
- Unlimited storage space for your photos
- Early access to sales and deals
- 1 free Kindle e-book a month
Plus, you can download movies and TV shows, so you can watch them while you’re in the air!
Note: If you have the U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card, you may receive 5% cash back on your Amazon prime purchase. The card gives bonus cash back on Amazon Kindle books, but some folks say they’ve received 5% back on lots of other Amazon purchases, too!
Through May 8, 2017, you’ll earn 3,000 bonus JetBlue miles (worth ~$42 in JetBlue flights), when you buy an Amazon Prime membership for $99 plus tax. That’s like getting ~30 points per $1!
The Million Mile Secrets team likes Amazon Prime for things like free 2-day shipping, and the ability to download movies and TV shows to watch when Wi-Fi isn’t available. This promotion is a great deal for folks who are NOT already Amazon Prime members.
If you already subscribe to Amazon Prime, remember you can still earn 3X JetBlue points on Amazon purchases.
Enjoy the free points!