New AMEX Offers: Save Big on Cruises and Airfare!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.AMEX Offers are an easy way to save on purchases you might make anyway. Just add the offers to your AMEX card and watch the savings add up! AMEX Offers are targeted, so sign-in to your American Express online account to see which deals you qualify for.
Here are the details of the latest offers from American Express!
- Spend $800+ with Delta and get a $160 statement credit
- Purchases made through Delta.com, the Fly Delta App, and by phone qualify
- Valid for purchases including airfare, seat upgrades, and baggage fees
- Offer excludes in-person purchases at the airport, in lounges, and onboard, as well as standalone hotel and car rental reservations
- Minimum spending can be in multiple transactions
- Airfare must be for flights originating in the US (including US territories)
- Offer expires October 7, 2017
2. Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Spend $750+, receive a $225 statement credit
- Valid only for purchases made through the Regent Seven Seas Cruises website (no 3rd party websites)
- Only valid for cruise reservations
- NOT valid for gift orders or purchases while onboard the cruise
- Offer expires September 30, 2017
And don’t forget, if you have multiple AMEX cards you can get these discounts more than once!
There are a couple new worthwhile AMEX Offers available:
- Spend $800+ with Delta and receive a $160 statement credit
- Spend $750+ with Regent Seven Seas Cruises and receive a $225 statement credit
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)