New AMEX Offers: Save Big on Cruises and Airfare!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.AMEX Offers are an easy way to save on purchases you might make anyway. Just add the offers to your AMEX card and watch the savings add up! AMEX Offers are targeted, so sign-in to your American Express online account to see which deals you qualify for.
Here are the details of the latest offers from American Express!
- Spend $800+ with Delta and get a $160 statement credit
- Purchases made through Delta.com, the Fly Delta App, and by phone qualify
- Valid for purchases including airfare, seat upgrades, and baggage fees
- Offer excludes in-person purchases at the airport, in lounges, and onboard, as well as standalone hotel and car rental reservations
- Minimum spending can be in multiple transactions
- Airfare must be for flights originating in the US (including US territories)
- Offer expires October 7, 2017
2. Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Spend $750+, receive a $225 statement credit
- Valid only for purchases made through the Regent Seven Seas Cruises website (no 3rd party websites)
- Only valid for cruise reservations
- NOT valid for gift orders or purchases while onboard the cruise
- Offer expires September 30, 2017
And don’t forget, if you have multiple AMEX cards you can get these discounts more than once!
There are a couple new worthwhile AMEX Offers available:
- Spend $800+ with Delta and receive a $160 statement credit
- Spend $750+ with Regent Seven Seas Cruises and receive a $225 statement credit
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)