Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: This offer is no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
For a limited time, the sign-up bonus on the Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Business card has increased to 50,000 miles. That’s enough miles for 2 round-trip domestic flights!
You’ll get the bonus after you spend $2,000 in new purchases in the 1st 3 months of opening your account.
Normally, the sign-up bonus is 30,000 miles after you spend $1,000 in the 1st 3 months. So this is a better deal!
This isn’t our link, but Emily and I will always tell you about the best offers, even when they don’t earn us a commission.
There’s no end date published for the increased bonus, so I’m not sure how long it will last.
What’s the Deal?
Link: Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Business Card
You’ll earn 50,000 miles after you spend $2,000 in new purchases in the 1st 3 months with the Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Business Card. And you’ll also get:
- 2 miles per $1 you spend on United Airlines and at restaurants, gas stations, and office supply stores
- 1 mile per $1 you spend on everything else
- Free 1st checked bag for yourself and a companion (saves up to $100 per round-trip)
- Priority boarding
- 2 United Club lounge passes per year
- 10,000 bonus United Airlines miles when you spend more than $25,000 on net purchases on the card each year
- $95 annual fee, waived for the 1st year
- No foreign transaction fees
And Chase United MileagePlus Explorer cardholders can access more award seats. Even if it’s the last seat on the plane (but you might pay a lot of miles).
Remember, even if you don’t think you have a business, or are just starting 1, you could still qualify for a business card.
I like this card because the annual fee is waived for the 1st year. And if you fly United Airlines often, the free checked bag, priority boarding, and 2 lounge passes each year (worth $50 each) are a great deal!
Plus, if you travel overseas, this is a good card to use because it doesn’t charge foreign transaction fees.
What Can You Do With 50,000 United Airlines Miles?
50,000 miles is enough for:
- 2 round-trip domestic (Mainland US, Alaska, and Canada) coach tickets (25,000 miles each)
- 2 1-way coach tickets to Hawaii from the Mainland US (22,500 miles each)
- A 1-way saver award coach ticket to South America, Asia, Africa, Europe, the Middle East, India, or Australia (between 20,000 and 42,500 miles)
Keep in mind, award flights on Star Alliance partners cost a lot more miles, especially for tickets in Business or First Class. So I prefer to use United Airlines miles for United Airlines flights!
Chase has increased the sign-up bonus on the Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Business card to 50,000 miles after you spend $2,000 in new purchases the 1st 3 months.
This is a better deal than the usual 30,000 mile bonus, but I’m not sure how long it will be available.
Emily and I don’t earn a commission from this card, but we’ll always tell you about the best offers.
50,000 United Airlines miles can get you a lot of travel! And the free checked bag, priority boarding, and lounge passes could save you money and time.
Where would you go with 50,000 United Airlines miles?