Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Here’s a sweet deal if you’ll be visiting New York City airports in the next ~2 months!
I’ll share the details of this promotion. And help you decide whether it makes sense for you!
Earn Bonus JetBlue Points for New York Flights
With the latest deal from JetBlue, you can earn up to 6,000 JetBlue points for taking one-way or round-trip flights into or out of LaGuardia, JFK, Newark, and Westchester County airports.
To take advantage of the offer, you must register and fly by July 23, 2017.
Here’s how it works:
- Fly one round-trip OR 2 one-way flights, earn 1,000 bonus JetBlue points
- Fly a second round-trip OR 2 more one-way flights, earn another 2,000 bonus JetBlue points
- Fly a third round-trip OR 4 more one-way flights, earn an additional 3,000 bonus JetBlue points
To earn the maximum 6,000 bonus JetBlue points, you’ll have take 3 round-trip flights or 8 one-way flights, in or out of a qualifying airport.
JetBlue points are worth ~1.4 cents each, so 6,000 JetBlue points are worth ~$84 in JetBlue airfare (6,000 JetBlue points x ~1.4 cents per point).
If you’re already planning to fly in or out of New York in the next couple of months, this deal could be worth it! Even if you don’t have any flights planned (but live in New York!), it’s worth registering. Because it only takes a few seconds, and you never know when a last-minute trip might come up!
More Ways to Earn JetBlue Points
Link: Barclaycard JetBlue Card
Link: Barclaycard JetBlue Plus
With the no-annual-fee Barclaycard JetBlue card, you’ll earn 10,000 JetBlue points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days of opening your account. That’s not a very good bonus, especially considering their latest promotion gets you the same number of points!
But the JetBlue Plus Card or JetBlue Business Card come with 30,000 JetBlue points (worth ~$420 in JetBlue flights) after meeting the same minimum spending requirement. Both cards have an annual fee of $99.
Folks with the JetBlue Plus Card or JetBlue Business Card also get a free first checked bag for themselves and up to 3 companions on the same reservation when they use their card to pay for their ticket. So these are the better cards to consider if you’ll fly JetBlue often.
Here’s my review of the Barclaycard JetBlue cards.
Other ways to earn JetBlue points:
- Flying JetBlue (you’ll earn points based on the ticket price)
- Shopping at Amazon (earn 3 JetBlue points per $1)
- Flying partner airlines such as Singapore Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, and Emirates (you’ll earn points based on distance flown)
- Travel partners such as Marriott, Rocketmiles, and Avis
- JetBlue online shopping portal
- Enrolling in the JetBlue dining program
You can earn up to 6,000 bonus JetBlue points for qualifying flights to and from 4 New York airports. You must register for the deal and fly by July 23, 2017.
This is a nice deal if you live in New York and have plans to fly JetBlue anyway. If you can make the most of the deal, 6,000 JetBlue points are worth ~$84 in JetBlue airfare.