Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Need a few more JetBlue points to top-off your account? This latest sale might be just what you’re looking for!
Via Frequent Flyer Bonuses, you’ll get 50% more JetBlue points when you buy 3,000+ points by August 18, 2017. This sale lets you buy points for as little as ~1.97 cents each!
This is NOT a good deal if you’re looking to buy lots of points to book an award flight. I’ll explain why.
I’ll share the details of this deal.
Buy JetBlue Points With a 50% Bonus
Link: Buy JetBlue Points
Until August 18, 2017, at 11:59 pm Eastern Time, you’ll get 50% more JetBlue points when you buy at least 3,000 points. Here’s what you need to know:
- Points do NOT count against maximum 120,000 points you can buy in a calendar year
- Points purchases are non-refundable
- It could take 72 hours for points to deposit into your account
- Read the full Terms & Conditions here
Depending on how many you buy, you can purchase JetBlue points for ~1.97 cents to ~2.42 cents each. JetBlue points are usually worth ~1.4 cents each when you book the cheapest seats. And ~1.7 cents each when you book Mint (Business Class) award seats.
So it’s NOT a good idea to buy lots of points for an award flight, because you almost certainly will NOT get more value than you paid for them. It will be cheaper to purchase a ticket. Plus, you’ll earn JetBlue points for the flight!
That said, if you’re close to an award flight, and need to top-off your account, this could be a cheap way to do it!
Folks like booking JetBlue award flights because there are no blackout dates. And the price of an award ticket is tied to the paid cost of the flight, so you’ll pay more points for expensive tickets, and fewer if there’s a sale!
Want More JetBlue Points?
Link: Barclaycard JetBlue Card
Link: Barclaycard JetBlue Plus
The fastest way to earn JetBlue points is by signing-up for the Barclaycard JetBlue cards. You’ll get:
- Barclaycard JetBlue Card – 10,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days
- Barclaycard JetBlue Plus Card – 30,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days
- Barclaycard JetBlue Small Business Card – 30,000 JetBlue points after spending $1,000 within the first 90 days
Note: Barclaycard does NOT usually approve folks for more than a couple cards each year. So make sure there are no other Barclaycard credit cards you’d rather have before you open the Barclaycard JetBlue cards.
Here are other ways to earn JetBlue points:
- Flying JetBlue (you’ll earn points based on the ticket price)
- Shopping at Amazon (earn 3 JetBlue points per $1)
- Flying partner airlines such as Singapore Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, and Emirates (you’ll earn points based on distance flown)
- Travel partners such as Marriott, Rocketmiles, and Avis
- JetBlue online shopping portal
- Enrolling in the JetBlue dining program
Until August 18, 2017, at 11:59 pm Eastern Time, you’ll get a 50% bonus when you buy JetBlue points! This is helpful for folks who want to top-off their account for a certain award flight.