Limited Time: 50% Bonus When You Buy These Points
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.
Need a few more JetBlue points to top-off your account? This latest sale might be just what you’re looking for!
Via Frequent Flyer Bonuses, you’ll get 50% more JetBlue points when you buy 3,000+ points by August 18, 2017. This sale lets you buy points for as little as ~1.97 cents each!
This is NOT a good deal if you’re looking to buy lots of points to book an award flight. I’ll explain why.
I’ll share the details of this deal.
Buy JetBlue Points With a 50% Bonus
Link: Buy JetBlue Points
Until August 18, 2017, at 11:59 pm Eastern Time, you’ll get 50% more JetBlue points when you buy at least 3,000 points. Here’s what you need to know:
- Points do NOT count against maximum 120,000 points you can buy in a calendar year
- Points purchases are non-refundable
- It could take 72 hours for points to deposit into your account
- Read the full Terms & Conditions here
Depending on how many you buy, you can purchase JetBlue points for ~1.97 cents to ~2.42 cents each. JetBlue points are usually worth ~1.4 cents each when you book the cheapest seats. And ~1.7 cents each when you book Mint (Business Class) award seats.
So it’s NOT a good idea to buy lots of points for an award flight, because you almost certainly will NOT get more value than you paid for them. It will be cheaper to purchase a ticket. Plus, you’ll earn JetBlue points for the flight!
That said, if you’re close to an award flight, and need to top-off your account, this could be a cheap way to do it!
Folks like booking JetBlue award flights because there are no blackout dates. And the price of an award ticket is tied to the paid cost of the flight, so you’ll pay more points for expensive tickets, and fewer if there’s a sale!
Want More JetBlue Points?
Link: Barclaycard JetBlue Card
Link: Barclaycard JetBlue Plus
The fastest way to earn JetBlue points is by signing-up for the Barclaycard JetBlue cards. You’ll get:
- Barclaycard JetBlue Card – 10,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days
- Barclaycard JetBlue Plus Card – 30,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days
- Barclaycard JetBlue Small Business Card – 30,000 JetBlue points after spending $1,000 within the first 90 days
Here are other ways to earn JetBlue points:
- Flying JetBlue (you’ll earn points based on the ticket price)
- Shopping at Amazon (earn 3 JetBlue points per $1)
- Flying partner airlines such as Singapore Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, and Emirates (you’ll earn points based on distance flown)
- Travel partners such as Marriott, Rocketmiles, and Avis
- JetBlue online shopping portal
- Enrolling in the JetBlue dining program
Until August 18, 2017, at 11:59 pm Eastern Time, you’ll get a 50% bonus when you buy JetBlue points! This is helpful for folks who want to top-off their account for a certain award flight.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)