We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
We’ve got great news for folks who love JetBlue!
We don’t earn a commission on this offer, but we’ll always tell you about the best deals!
Highest Ever JetBlue Plus Card Bonus
Through December 31, 2017, you can earn 60,000 JetBlue points (worth ~$840 in JetBlue airfare!) after spending $1,000 on purchases within the first 90 days of account opening with the Barclaycard JetBlue Plus card.
The previous offer was for 40,000 JetBlue points, and this is the highest bonus I’ve ever seen on the card!
Along with the valuable sign-up bonus, you’ll also get:
- 5,000 JetBlue points (worth ~$70 in JetBlue flights) each year on your account anniversary
- 6 JetBlue points per $1 spent on JetBlue purchases
- 2 JetBlue points per $1 spent at restaurants and grocery stores
- 1 JetBlue point per $1 spent everywhere else
- Free first checked bag for cardholder and up to 3 companions on the same reservation when you use your card to pay for your ticket
- 50% discount on eligible in-flight purchases like cocktails, food, and movies
- 10% of points rebate on redemptions
- Annual $100 statement credit when you purchase a Getaway Vacation Package for $100 or more
- Earn JetBlue Mosaic elite status each year after spending $50,000 or more on purchases (free first and second checked bag, early boarding, free alcoholic beverages)
- No foreign transaction fees
The $99 annual fee is NOT waived the first year.
If you recently signed up for the JetBlue Plus Card with a lower sign-up bonus, you might be able to get matched to this offer. Especially if your application was approved within the last 30 days. But you’ll have to contact Barclaycard and there are no guarantees.
Is This a Good Deal?
This is a great deal for fans of JetBlue. Because the sign-up bonus is worth ~$840 in JetBlue flights. And you’ll save even more with the other card benefits, like free checked bags!
If you’re looking to get away somewhere warm this winter, you can use your stash of JetBlue points to book an award on JetBlue’s partner Hawaiian Airlines.
Lots of folks love JetBlue for the extra legroom in coach. And team member Scott can’t get enough of JetBlue’s unlimited snacks, especially the Cheez-It crackers. 😉
That said, this is NOT the best card for beginners. Because I typically recommend folks apply for any Chase cards they want first.
That’s because Chase has some of the most valuable credit cards for getting Big Travel with Small Money! And their strict application rules mean you might not be approved if you apply for lots other cards first.
The Barclaycard JetBlue Plus card’s sign-up bonus is the highest it’s ever been!
Through December 31, 2017, you’ll get 60,000 JetBlue points after spending $1,000 on purchases within the first 90 days of account opening. That’s worth ~$840 in JetBlue airfare!
The annual fee of $99 is NOT waived for the first year. But perks like free checked bags can easily offset the fee.
We don’t earn a thing for this offer, but we’ll always tell you about great deals like this!