Easily Save $50 off $300+ in Hotel Stays (If You Have the Right Credit Card!)
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Here’s another sweet deal for folks with The Hyatt Credit Card!
Here are the details!
Save $50 off $300+ at Hyatt House and Hyatt Place
Link: The Hyatt Credit CardRegister for this promotion with your Chase Hyatt card by October 31, 2017. Then use your card to spend $300 or more at US Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotels by Janaury 1, 2018 and earn a $50 statement credit!
Here are the terms:
- Only spending on your Hyatt card at US Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotels is eligible
- The $300 minimum spending to trigger the $50 statement credit does NOT have to be in 1 transaction
- Spending includes cost of room, and other qualifying purchases like 24/7 Gallery Menu and Coffee to Cocktails Bar selections
- Purchases at on-property outlets (restaurants, spas etc) not owned by the hotel do NOT qualify towards the minimum $300 spending
- New cardmembers are eligible for the promotion as long as they register by October 31, 2017
- Existing reservations are eligible for the deal
- Statement credit will post 6 to 8 weeks after meeting the spending requirement
- Only ONE $50 statement credit per cardholder
If you have the Chase Hyatt card, it’s a no-brainer to enroll, even if you don’t have Hyatt Place or Hyatt House stays planned. Because it only takes a minute, and you never know when a last minute trip might come up!
Bottom LineChase Hyatt cardholders can earn a $50 statement credit when they register for this promotion and spend $300+ on their card at US Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotels.
To get in on the deal, enroll by October 31, 2017, and stay by January 1, 2018. And you don’t have to spend the $300 minimum all at once.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)