Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
If you like earning Marriott points and have a weekend in London coming up before the end of 2018, you can earn up to 5,000 bonus Marriott points.
This is a narrowly focused promotion. But if your dates work, and paid rates are comparable to other hotels, it’s worth earning extra points. Especially because lots of folks are getting in final stays to earn elite hotel status by year’s end!
I’ll share the full details!
A Weekend in London at These 14 Marriott Hotels Gets You Up to 5,000 Bonus Points
This is one of the more limited hotel promotions I’ve seen recently. But hey, if it works with your travel plans, there’s no reason not to sign-up!
When you stay at any of 14 specific Marriott hotels in London, you can earn bonus Marriott points if you spend a Friday or Saturday night before the end of 2018, and book with an advanced purchase rate. These rates are non-refundable, so make sure your dates are firm.
At 11 of the hotels, you’ll earn 3,000 bonus Marriott points for standard rooms, and 5,000 bonus points for premium rooms and suites:
- Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel
- St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
- London Marriott Hotel County Hall
- London Marriott Hotel Maida Vale
- London Marriott Hotel Kensington
- London Marriott Hotel Regents Park
- London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch
- London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square
- London Marriott West India Quay
And at 3 of them, you’ll get 2,000 bonus Marriott points for standard rooms, and 4,000 points for premium rooms:
- London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
- London Marriott Hotel Twickenham
- Heathrow/Windsor Marriott Hotel
To earn the bonus points, make sure you:
- Book the non-refundable advanced purchase rate
- Stay before December 31, 2018
- Stay on a Friday or Saturday night as part of your stay
- Use promotion code “M11” or book using this link
In addition to the bonus points, you’ll also save up to 25% off the room rate. As always, make sure you shop around to get the best rate.
That said, if rates are in line with other hotels and you were planning to stay at a Marriott hotel in London anyway, you might switch to a hotel on the list to save cash and earn extra Marriott points.
And if you really like Marriott points, be sure to pay for your stay with a card that earns 6 Marriott points per $1 spent at Marriott hotels:
- Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus Credit Card
- Marriott Rewards Premier Business Credit Card
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express
If you’re lucky enough to visit London this time of year, be sure to visit one of the Christmas markets – and have a cup of tea for me!