Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
But there are some conditions.
Free Wi-Fi at Hilton
Link: Free Wi-Fi at Hilton
Beginning in August 2015, to get complimentary internet at Hilton hotels, just sign-up for their free loyalty program (if you haven’t already) and then book your hotel in 1 of these ways:
- Online through the Hilton website, HHonors.com, or a Hilton hotel website
- Through the Hilton app (Apple) or (Android)
- Calling Hilton at 800-446-6677 (or your local Hilton reservations office)
- Through a Hilton hotel (call or walk-in)
- Via travel agencies that book with Hilton
A notable exception are the hotels with a resort charge.
Gold members will continue to get free Wi-Fi while Hilton Diamond members will get free premium Wi-Fi at all Hilton hotels when booking in the ways outlined above.
Hilton has (finally!) updated their internet policy! Starting in August 2015, you can get free Wi-Fi (except at hotels with a resort charge) if you’re a Hilton member and you book directly with Hilton or through a travel agency that works with Hilton.
And in the 2nd quarter of this year, Hilton Diamond members will get free premium Wi-Fi.