Free Miles, Points, Coffee, and Pizza! Easy Deals With Air Canada, Starbucks, Papa John’s, and More!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Here are a handful of quick deals that are easy to do in your free time!
If you have a few extra minutes, you can earn 150 Air Canada Aeroplan miles, 1,000 Club Carlson points, or 1,000 IHG points by completing simple online tasks, like filling out a survey, or entering a promotion code.
I’ll show you how to get your free miles, points, and food!
1. $10 Starbucks Gift Card
- Download the Starbucks mobile app (Android, Apple, Windows) and create a Starbucks account
- Reload your account by at least $10 through the Starbucks app using Visa Checkout
- Only 1 bonus per customer
- Promotion expires on December 22, 2016, at 11:59 pm Pacific Time (or when all bonus gift cards have been claimed)
2. Free Large One-Topping Pizza at Papa John’s
- Order ANY pizza online at Papa John’s and pay with Visa Checkout
- You’ll receive a promotion code via email for a large one-topping pizza within 24 hours of your order
- Free pizza promotion code is valid for 30 days
- You can earn one promotion code, per day, per account (and use one code, per day, per account)
- Offer is available for “a limited time” (no expiration date listed)
- You may be able to stack this deal with the recent Papa John’s AMEX Offer (you don’t need to use a Visa card to pay with Visa Checkout!)
3. 150 Free Air Canada Aeroplan Miles
- Visit this website and sign-in to your Air Canada Aeroplan account (or create one here for free)
- Fill out a short travel goal survey and receive 150 Air Canada Aeroplan miles (great for extending the expiration date on your Air Canada points balance!)
- Promotion expires December 16, 2016
4. 1,000 Free Club Carlson Points (Targeted)
- Visit the Country Inns & Suites promotional website
- Enter your email address, Club Carlson number, and promotion code “THANKYOU” to receive 1,000 Club Carlson points
- Promotion expires November 30, 2016 (today!)
5. 1,000 Free IHG Points (Targeted)
- Visit the Opinon Checkin Survey page or check your email for a targeted offer from IHG
- Enter your name, email address, and IHG Rewards number
- Receive 1,000 IHG points after you fill out your first survey (my survey took ~30 minutes to complete, so be aware this could take some time)
- You’ll earn more IHG points for completing additional surveys
Every point counts! You can earn a few extra rewards with Air Canada, Club Carlson, and IHG by performing simple online tasks. This is a great way to extend the expiration date on your miles & points.
And by paying with Visa Checkout, you can earn a Starbucks $10 gift card or a free large one-topping pizza at Papa John’s! Who doesn’t like free coffee and pizza? 😉
Let me know if you find other quick and easy deals!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)