Hungry for AMEX Points & Discounts? Easy New AMEX Dining Offers!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.
There are terrific new ways to earn easy bonus points or discounts on your next food or beverage purchase with AMEX Offers.
With a $10+ purchase, you’ll earn 500 bonus American Express Membership Rewards points at Burger King, Dunkin’ Donuts, Panera Bread, and Papa John’s. You can do this 3 times at each chain for a total of 6,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points!
And if you like LongHorn Steakhouse, Olive Garden, Bahama Breeze, Red Lobster, and more, you can save $10 on a $50 gift card purchase.I love dining out and earning easy points and discounts. So these deals are great for both!
Some of these deals are targeted, so sign-in to your American Express online account to see if you qualify.
Here are specifics of the new offers!
1. Burger King, Dunkin’ Donuts, Panera Bread, and Papa John’s
- 500 bonus AMEX Membership Rewards points on a $10+ purchase after registering your qualified AMEX card online
- Valid in-restaurant or online
- Can be used at each chain 3 times
- Exclusions apply
- Expires December 31, 2016
2. LongHorn Steakhouse & Family Brands
- $10 back on single $50+ purchase after registering your qualified AMEX card online
- Valid on Darden multi-restaurant brand gift cards (includes LongHorn Steakhouse, Olive Garden, Bahama Breeze, Red Lobster, The Capital Grille, and more!)
- Must make purchase at darden.com/amex (NOT valid in-store)
- Expires January 17, 2017
Perhaps a gift idea for the holidays!
You can earn 500 bonus AMEX Membership Rewards points at Burger King, Dunkin’ Donuts, Panera Bread, and Papa John’s with a $10+ purchase. This deal can be used 3 times at each location for a maximum of 6,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points!
Or, save $10 on a $50+ online gift card purchase for restaurants like LongHorn Steakhouse, Olive Garden, Red Lobster and more.
Plus, check out these previous AMEX offers!
Don’t forget, if you have multiple AMEX cards you can get these discounts more than once!
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)