Easy 4,000 AMEX Membership Rewards Points for Staying at Marriott (Targeted)
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.AMEX Offers are an easy way to save on purchases you might make anyway. Just add the offers to your AMEX card and use that card for your spending! AMEX Offers are targeted, so sign-in to your American Express online account to see which deals you qualify for.
AMEX Offer for Marriott Stays
When you spend $300+ on a Marriott stay, you’ll earn 4,000 bonus AMEX Membership Rewards points. Here’s what you need to know:
- Minimum spend can be completed with both room rate and room charges
- You must pay for your stay by February 28, 2018
- Valid only for hotels located in the US and US territories
- You must make your reservation through an official Marriott channel (Marriott website, mobile app, etc.)
- Excludes The Ritz-Carlton®, EDITION®, Bulgari®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Protea Hotels®, and all SPG® Participating Hotels & Resorts brands
This deal should stack with Marriott’s MegaBonus promotion, or any other promotions they may publish.
AMEX Offers are a unique perk to American Express cards. And a great way to offset any annual fees you’re paying!
American Express cards that are eligible for AMEX Offers include:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- The Business Platinum® Card from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express
And don’t forget, if you have multiple AMEX cards, here’s the trick to get these discounts more than once.
I love saving money with AMEX Offers! Sign-up for our newsletter and I’ll alert you whenever there are deals worth checking out!Log-in to your AMEX account to see if you qualify for this offer. Then load the offer to your AMEX card, and use that card to make your purchase!
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)