Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Chase has been sending out targeted offers for their hotel credit cards to earn 2,000 points after spending $4,000+ on each of the following cards:
- Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus Credit Card
- IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card
- The World Of Hyatt Credit Card
You’ll need to complete the spending from January 15 to March 31, 2019.
If you want to stay up to date on more miles & points deals, subscribe to our newsletter and we’ll send them to you daily.
Getting 2,000 points for $4,000 in purchases isn’t a great deal since you’d only getting an extra .5 points per $1. But if you’re targeted you may as well activate the offer. And if you’re already planning on using the card, this is just gravy.
However, I wouldn’t recommend shifting purchases to these cards just to earn the bonus points, unless you’re just short of an award and you really need the last few points.
You will need to activate the offer through the link that was emailed to you if you were targeted.
The terms are:
- You must enroll by March 31, 2019, at 11:59 pm Eastern Time
- Allow up to 8 weeks after meeting the spending requirements for the points to show up in your account
- Purchases do not include balance transfers, cash advances, travelers checks, foreign currency, money orders, wire transfers or similar cash-like transactions
There are other offers being sent out as well; some people report being targeted for different spending offers on their Chase Southwest and British Airways cards.
Were you sent any targeted spending offers better than these?