Capital One adds Uber Eats as 5x/5% category for limited time
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Good news for certain Capital One cardholders! Starting tomorrow, July 14, 2020, anyone with one of the following Capital One cards can earn 5x bonus Capital One miles or 5% cash back on Uber Eats purchases:
- Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
- Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card
- Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
The information for the Capital One Savor card has been collected independently by Million Mile Secrets. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
This is a welcome addition as lots of people (myself included!) have been using food delivery services more frequently during the coronavirus pandemic.
Here’s what you need to know about this deal:
- The promotion is valid from July 14, 2020, through Jan. 31, 2021
- No enrollment is needed
- Orders paid for with PayPal, mobile or wireless card readers, mobile or digital wallets, and similar types of payment methods are excluded
Capital One added eligible restaurant delivery, takeout and streaming service purchases as temporary categories earlier this year.
Featured image by JPstock/Shutterstock.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)
Join the Discussion!