Best of Million Mile Secrets – February 2017
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. The sign-up bonuses of the AMEX Starwood personal and small business cards have never been higher! You’ll earn a total of 35,000 Starwood points after meeting tiered minimum spending requirements.
2. Did you know you can try 7 of the top “premium” credit cards for FREE?
5. Million Mile Secrets contributor Jake explained 5 crazy ways to use the United Airlines “excursionist perk” for Big Travel.
7. Million Mile Secrets team member Harlan explained how $6 dropped his credit score 100 points. And he told you how to avoid the same situation!
9. Lyn, Million Mile Secrets contributor and author of Go To Travel Gal, showed you 7 creative ways to use a Southwest Companion Pass for folks who do NOT have a companion. And gave you 5 tips for how to tell when a Southwest sale is worthwhile!Beijing, Ireland and Scotland, France and Italy, and London and Germany
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)