The Top 10 Deals & Tips You Might Have Missed in December 2017!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
These top 10 posts from last month will help you get Big Travel with Small Money! Enjoy, and let us know if you have any questions!
1. Team member Keith shared his 6 tips for making your family award travel dreams come true!
2. Before you cancel a card to avoid the annual fee, you’ll want to make sure you’re not missing out on easy points with this tip!
3. This hotel card bonus returned. And it’s good for 3 free nights at an all-inclusive resort!
4. Hilton made a subtle change to their loyalty program that could end up saving you points!
5. I explained why these 2 credit cards are the most popular with Million Mile Secret Agents right now.
6. Have extra United Airlines miles you’re looking to use? Check out these little-known ways to get the most out of your United Airlines miles.
7. I shared this foolproof way to save money on airfare and avoid blackout dates!
8. Trying to stay under the Chase “5/24” rule? Team member Keith shared his strategy for doing just that, while still earning big bonuses!
9. Even if your card comes with primary rental car insurance, you might need other coverage. Do you have the coverage you need?
10. Don’t forget to register now to unlock your targeted bonus through IHG’s Accelerate promotion!
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook so you’ll never miss another post!
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)
Join the Discussion!