We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
For a limited time, you’ll earn 60,000 American Airlines miles after making your first purchase and paying the annual fee with the Barclaycard AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite MasterCard. This is the highest bonus ever offered for this card.
Emily and I don’t earn a commission for this card, but we’ll always share the best deals with you!
Now, with the Barclaycard AAdvantage Aviator Red, you’ll earn 60,000 American Airlines miles after making your first purchase and paying the $95 annual fee. This offer expires November 30, 2017.
You’ll also get:
- 2X American Airlines miles per $1 for purchases with American Airlines
- 1X American Airlines miles per $1 for all other purchases
- Group 1 boarding for the primary cardholder and up to 4 passengers on the same reservation on domestic itineraries operated by American Airlines
- 10% rebate when you redeem American Airlines miles (maximum rebate of 10,000 miles per year)
- First checked bag free for you and 4 passengers on the same reservation (domestic flights only)
This card also has NO foreign transaction fees, so it’s a good card to use internationally!
Note: Paying the annual fee does NOT count as your first purchase when earning the sign-up bonus.
But keep in mind, it’s become much more difficult to find available American Airlines award seats lately. And if you’re new to our hobby, there are better cards to consider signing-up for first, like the Chase Sapphire Preferred.
Until November 30, 2017, the Barclaycard AAdvantage Aviator Red has its highest offer ever! You’ll earn 60,000 American Airlines miles after making your first purchase and paying the $95 annual fee.
Previously, the sign-up bonus was 50,000 American Airlines miles after meeting the same requirement, so this is a better deal!
We don’t earn a commission for the Barclaycard AAdvantage Aviator Red. But Emily and I will always let you know about improved offers!