New AMEX Offers: Save on Amazon Prime, Household Supplies, and More!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.
There are new AMEX Offers up for grabs! And you can receive statement credits (or earn bonus AMEX Membership Rewards points!) when you spend on an Amazon Prime membership, household supplies, and more!AMEX Offers are an easy way to save on purchases you might make anyway. Just add the offers to your AMEX card and watch the savings add up! AMEX Offers are targeted, so sign-in to your American Express online account to see which deals you qualify for.
Here are the details of the latest offers from American Express!
1. Amazon Prime Membership
- Spend $99+ on an Amazon Prime annual membership and earn 5,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points
- Great deal if your Amazon Prime membership expires soon!
- Offer expires January 31, 2018
- Free 2-day shipping on items sold by Amazon (which are a LOT of things!)
- Unlimited movies and TV shows from their collection
- Unlimited music streaming
- Unlimited storage space for your photos
- Early access to sales and deals
- 1 free Kindle e-book a month
- Spend $300 or more at Boxed.com or through the Boxed mobile app, earn a $100 statement credit OR 10,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points (depending on what you were targeted for)
- $300 can be in one or more transactions
- Expires November 6, 2017
- Spend $10+ at Delivery.com get a $5 statement credit
- Delivery.com is NOT available everywhere, so check your zip code to see if you can take advantage of this deal
- Offer expires January 6, 2018
There are a couple of new worthwhile AMEX Offers available:
- Spend $99+ on an Amazon Prime annual membership, get 5,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points
- Spend $300+ at Boxed.com and receive a $100 statement credit OR 10,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points
- Spend $10+ through Delivery.com, get a $5 statement credit
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)