Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Here are a couple of new AMEX Offers that can get you a discount on purchases you might make anyway!
With this latest round of AMEX Offers, you can save on purchases through Walmart’s online grocery service and on an Amazon Kindle subscription! And new Walmart online grocery shoppers should be able to stack this deal with a $10 off code for new members!
I’ll give you the scoop on these new offers!
1. Walmart Grocery (Online Only)
- $20 back when you spend $100+ at Walmart Online Grocery after registering your qualified card
- New Walmart Online Grocery shoppers can save an additional $10 off their first purchase of $50+ by using this code
- Spending does NOT have to be in one transaction
- Expires September 30, 2017
2. Amazon Kindle
- 30% off a 12-month Amazon Kindle Unlimited subscription
- No enrollment necessary, but you MUST use your AMEX card and enter the code “AMEXSAVE” at checkout
- Limit 1 subscription discount per person
- Valid in the US only
- Expires October 15, 2017
Note: This deal gives you access to all of the Lonely Planet travel guides!
With the latest AMEX Offers, you can save on purchases like:
- Spend at least $100, get $20 back on purchases at Walmart Grocery Online. New customers can save an additional $10 with this code.
- Get 30% off a 12-month subscription to Amazon Kindle Unlimited
The Amazon Kindle offer doesn’t require registration. But you’ll have to checkout using an AMEX card using the promo code “AMEXSAVE.”
And don’t forget, you may be able to get these discounts more than once if you have multiple AMEX cards.