Today Only: Save $8.62 On Amazon Purchases Over $50
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.Amazon shoppers, here’s a no-brainer deal for you!
But the offer expires today! And there are some terms & conditions you should know about.
I’ll tell you what you need to know about this easy deal!
Easy Amazon Discount With This Promo CodeAmazon is celebrating its excellent corporate reputation ranking of 86.27 by giving customers a discount of $8.62. All you have to do is spend $50 or more, and enter the promotion code “BIGTHANKS” at checkout! But this discount is for today only!
Here are the details:
- Offer expires at 11:59 pm Pacific Time
- Discount only applies to products sold by Amazon.com
- You can NOT buy digital content, video games, or Amazon gift cards (though gift cards for other places is okay)
- You will NOT get the discount if you place orders through Alexa, Prime Now, Amazon Restaurants, or a mobile application other than the Amazon Shopping App
- You can NOT use this promotion code more than once
- You can NOT combine this offer with other offers
- You must spend $50 in a single order (and all items in the order must have the same shipping speed)
- Taxes, shipping & handling, and gift wrap charges do NOT count towards the $50 minimum spending
- The discount will be applied equally to all products you buy. And If you return an item, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product
Even if you don’t usually shop on Amazon, this can be a nice way to save money on everyday purchases. You can switch some of your brick and mortar store purchases to Amazon for savings, like paper towels, dish soap, laundry detergent, and grocery items!
Bottom LineToday only, Amazon is giving you $8.62 for spending $50 in a single purchase. If you shop at Amazon anyway, this is free money!
Just enter the promotion code “BIGTHANKS” at checkout and the discount will be automatically applied.
Enjoy this effortless discount!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)