Black Friday Sale – Up to 40% Off Airport Lounge Membership
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
If you’ve never entered an airport lounge, it’s an aphrodisiacal experience. In many cases, you receive free hot meals and beverages, showers, comfy chairs, and plenty of outlets. And the feeling of exclusivity once inside is more intoxicating than the complimentary alcohol.
Priority Pass is the most well-known airport lounge membership, with 1,200+ lounges around the world. And in celebration of Black Friday, you can purchase a Priority Pass membership for up to 40% off! This sale ends November 25, 2018.
That said, savvy miles & points enthusiasts know that you can get this perk simply by opening a credit card which comes with lounge access. And the memberships you can get with your credit card, can be more valuable than what you can purchase through this sale!
Priority Pass Lounge Membership Black Friday Sale
Here’s what you’ll get when you buy a Priority Pass airport lounge membership:
- Standard – You pay $32 per visit, and you can bring guests for $32 each
- Standard Plus – You receive 10 free visits, then pay $32 per visit, and you can bring guests for $32 each
- Prestige – You receive unlimited free visits, and you can bring guests for $32 each
However, certain credit cards come with a Priority Pass membership that is far superior to anything you can buy. That’s because even with the most expensive membership, you’ll still need to pay $32 per guest. Not the case when you have a membership provided by a credit card. For example:
- Chase Sapphire Reserve – Unlimited visits for you and 2 guests
- The Platinum Card® from American Express and The Business Platinum® Card from American Express – Unlimited visits for you and 2 guests
- Citi Prestige – Unlimited visits for you and 2 guests or your entire immediate family
The information for the Citi Prestige has been collected independently by Million Mile Secrets. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
These cards have annual fees starting at $450 (significantly more than you’d pay for a Priority Pass membership with this Black Friday deal), but they come with tons of perks that can make it well worth the price. For example, the Chase Sapphire Reserve comes with benefits like
- $300 annual credit every cardmember anniversary for travel purchases such as airfare and hotels
- $100 statement credit for Global Entry or TSA Precheck
- Great rewards earning rates
- Amazing travel insurance
Let us know which route you take toward airport lounge access and why!
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)