Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
With Points + Cash, you’ll pay half the number of Hyatt points required for an award night, plus a cash co-pay. I’m not sure how long the deal will last, so if you have Hyatt stays planned you should book quickly!
I’ll show you how to get in on the deal.
Cheaper Points + Cash Rates at Certain Hyatt Hotels
Link: Hyatt Hotels
Link: Hyatt Award Chart
Normally, Hyatt prices Points + Cash bookings according to the following chart:
There are a numerous Hyatt locations on sale with this deal. This is likely not a complete list, so if you have Hyatt Points + Cash stays planned, have a look at your hotels to see if they’re on sale!
- Hyatt Place Cleveland/Westlake/Crocker Park – $17 + 2,500 Hyatt points (save $33)
- Hyatt Place Canton – $17 + 2,500 Hyatt points (save $33)
- Hyatt Place Jackson/Ridgeland – $17 + 2,500 Hyatt points (save $33)
- Hyatt Place Charleston Airport/Convention Center – $28 + 4,000 Hyatt points (save $27)
- Hyatt Place Chicago/O’Hare Airport – $30 + 4,000 Hyatt points (save $24)
- Hyatt Place Buffalo/Amherst – $31 + 4,000 Hyatt points (save $24)
- Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Eden Prairie – $32 + 4,000 Hyatt points (save $23)
- Park Hyatt Chicago – $100 + 12,500 Hyatt points (save $50)
- Hyatt Union Square New York – $100 + 12,500 Hyatt points (save $50)
- Park Hyatt Hyderabad – $34 + 4,000 Hyatt points (save $21)
- Grand Hyatt Jakarta – $50 + 6,000 Hyatt points (save $25)
- Grand Hyatt Muscat – $60 + 7,500 Hyatt points (save $40)
- Park Hyatt Zanzibar – $80 + 10,000 Hyatt points (save $45)
I’m not sure if this is an unadvertised sale or a glitch. So if you book, it’s best to hold off on making other non-refundable plans to be sure the reservation is honored.
Earn More Hyatt Points
Credit card sign-up bonuses are the quickest and easiest way to collect Hyatt points. But you don’t have to exclusively earn Hyatt points if you want free nights at Hyatt hotels. Hyatt is a 1:1 transfer partner with Chase Ultimate Rewards.
These Chase Ultimate Rewards points earning credit cards have great bonuses you can transfer to Hyatt:
- Chase Ink Business Preferred – 80,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points after spending $5,000 on purchases within 3 months of account opening
- Chase Sapphire Preferred – 50,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points after spending $4,000 on purchases within 3 months of account opening
- Chase Sapphire Reserve – 50,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points after spending $4,000 on purchases within 3 months of account opening
If you’ve opened 5 or more credit cards from any bank in the past 24 months (except certain business cards) you most likely won’t be approved for any of the above cards. But Chase does have exceptions to its “5/24” rule, including the Chase Hyatt Credit Card.
It currently comes with a 40,000 Hyatt point bonus after spending $2,000 within the first 3 months of account opening.
For example, you can save $50 per night on Points + Cash rates at hotels like the Hyatt Union Square New York or Park Hyatt Chicago. It’s not clear if this is an official sale or a glitch, so book soon (and don’t make any non-refundable plans until it’s clear the reservation will be honored).
Even if the hotel you’re interested isn’t on the list, it’s worth checking the Points + Cash rate to see if it’s included. Let me know in the comments if you find other discounted hotels!