A Handful of Black Friday Hotel Promotions: Marriott, Starwood, and More!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Did you know you can get amazing Black Friday deals without pitching a tent on Thursday afternoon?
That’s because hotels often have great flash deals to help save you money on upcoming travel. I’ll show you what I’ve found so far!
Link: Fairmont Promotion
Fairmont is giving you a 15% bonus when you buy electronic gift cards:
- You must purchase your gift cards between 2 pm and 5 pm Eastern Time on Friday, November 24, 2017
- Offer only valid for electronic gift cards
- You can buy a maximum of $5,000 in gift cards per transaction
- You’ll likely only be able to earn this bonus on 1 transaction
2. Marriott and Starwood
Link: Marriott Promotion
Link: Starwood Promotion
- You must book between November 23, 2017, and November 27, 2017
- You must stay between December 7, 2017, and January 15, 2018
- Use promo code “444“
- Not valid for hotels in Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa or Australia
- Discount applies to room rate only
- Stays are non-refundable and non-cancellable
- Blackout dates or other restrictions may apply
There are still a few unknowns about these hotel promotions, like how many and which type of hotels will actually be included in the sale. We’ll know more once the sale launches tomorrow, November 23, 2017.
Let me know in the comments if you find any other great hotel deals!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)