We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
American Express cards are worth more than just the points you earn. That’s because you can save lots of money on everyday purchases with AMEX Offers!
Some offers are targeted so check your AMEX account to see if you qualify.
If you’re new to AMEX Offers, here’s how to find your AMEX Offers or how to sign-up for these deals.
Plus, you may be able to get these offers more than once!
1. Save $10 on $75 at Whole Foods
Spend $75 or more at Whole Foods in a single purchase and you’ll earn a $10 statement credit. This offer expires July 17, 2015.
To get this deal, send a Tweet with your synced account using “#AmexWFM” to @AMEXOffers.
Purchases in-store and at wholefoodsmarket.com. But only orders placed online for in-store pick-up will qualify. So you must pay for your order in-store.
These Purchases Do NOT Qualify:
- E-gift cards do NOT qualify
- Gift cards purchased online, phone orders for gift cards, and gift card reloads
- Online orders shipped to a residence
- Trucks, Instacart, Wine Club by Whole Foods Market, and Whole Journeys
- Charity organizations and foundations
2. $15 Off $75 at Home Depot
You can save $15 when you spend $75 or more at Home Depot by June 15, 2015. This deal is good in-store and online.
To get this discount, Tweet “#AmexHomeDepot” to @AMEXOffers using your synced account.
These Purchases Do NOT Qualify:
- Gift cards purchases online, 3rd-party gift cards, and corporate gift cards are excluded
- HD Direct, Home Decorators Collection, Home Depot Foundation, Home Depot Fuel, Home Depot Car Wash, Home Depot at-home services, Home Depot Carpet Clean, Your Other Warehouse, RedBeacon brand, and 3rd-party installations purchases in-home are all excluded.
3. Save $30 on $150 at Hilton Garden Inn
Spend $150 or more (includes all room charges) at Hilton Garden Inn (in the US) and get $30 back. This deal is ends July 20, 2015.
Tweet “#AmexHGI” to @AMEXOffers with your synced Twitter account to get this offer.
And if you have this offer on your AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass account, you can earn 12 points per $1 spent!
4. $150 Back for Spending $800 at Four Seasons
If you have plans to splurge on a stay at Four Season Hotels in the US, you can save $150 when you spend $800 or more. This deal is through August 31, 2015.
You will NOT earn the credit if you book online.
This deal appears to be targeted so check your AMEX account!
5. $15 Back When You Spend $75 at Fairway Market
You’ll get a $15 statement credit when you spend $75 or more at Fairway Market, the UWS cafe, and Fairway Wines & Spirits.
This deal is good through June 30, 2015. Enrollment is limited, so if you have this offer in your account, it’s a good idea to add to your card right away.
You can earn the credit on purchases in-store and online. But if your order isn’t shipped until after June 30, 2015, you may not get $15 back.
Look for it in your online AMEX account because it’s not available to everyone.
Other Great AMEX Offers That Haven’t Expired Yet!
1. Up to $40 off $40 at SamsClub.com
To get this deal, Tweet “#AMEXSamsClub” with your connected account to @AMEXOffers.
This deal is good through September 30, 2015, but enrollment is limited.
2. $5 Off $5 at iTunes
You can save $5 when you spend $5 at iTunes through August 31, 2015. iTunes gift cards are NOT included in this offer.
With AMEX Offers, you can earn statement credits when you shop with your American Express card. Here’s how to sign-up!
You can also save $5 when you spend $5 at iTunes. And get up to $40 off $40 at Samsclub.com.