4 New AMEX Offers: Save at Bloomingdales, Levi’s, Luxor Limo, and Rebecca Taylor
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.
You can use these 4 new AMEX Offers to get easy discounts on purchases you might have been planning already!
To take advantage of the savings, just add the deals to your American Express card. Then you’ll earn a statement credit when you make a qualifying purchase.
And if you have have multiple AMEX cards you can get these discounts more than once!
Here are the 4 new deals.
- $30 back when you spend $150+ in one or more transactions after registering your qualified AMEX card online
- Expires July 18, 2016
- Valid in-store at US locations and online at bloomingdales.com
You can purchase a gift card to use later in-store
- $30 back on a $150+ purchase when you tweet #AmexLevis from your connected American Express account
- Or check your AMEX account to register
- Expires July 8, 2016
- Valid in-store only
- Check here for full terms & exclusions
3. Luxor Limo
- $20 back when you spend $100+ in one or more transactions after registering your qualified AMEX card online
- Expires August 10, 2016
- Valid online only
4. Rebecca Taylor
- $50 back when you spend $250+ in one or more transactions after registering your qualified AMEX card online
- Expires July 2, 2016
- Valid in-store and online
Remember there are also other great current AMEX offers like discounts at Jet.com, DoubleTree, and GNC.
Will you take advantage of any of these deals?
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)