4 New AMEX Offers: AMEX Travel, Vineyard Vines, Teleflora, & Gap
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.
I love AMEX Offers because it’s an easy way to save money or earn extra AMEX Membership Rewards points. And to take advantage of these deals, you just have to add the offers to your card. Then you’ll earn a statement credit when you make a qualifying purchase.
Sometimes these deals are targeted, so sign-in to your American Express online account to see if you qualify.
Let’s take a look at ways you can save!
1. AMEX Travel
- $80 back on a $500+ purchase after registering your qualified AMEX card online
- Valid on a single purchase for a prepaid hotel
- Expires September 30, 2016
- Excludes Fine Hotels & Resorts
2. Vineyard Vines
- $50 back on a $150+ purchase after registering your qualified AMEX card online
- Expires September 22, 2016
- Valid in-store or online
- 30% off entire order after registering your qualified AMEX card online
- Expires December 31, 2016
- Offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions
4. Gap Brands
- $10 back on a $50+ purchase after registering your qualified AMEX card online
- Expires September 5, 2016
- Valid in-store only at Gap, GapBody, GapKids, GapBaby, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta and Athleta Girl
Remember, if you have have multiple AMEX cards you can get these discounts more than once!
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)