We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
If you have The World Of Hyatt Credit Card or the (no longer available) Chase Hyatt card, you can get 10% of your points back when you redeem Hyatt points (for select redemptions) through the end of September! But you must register here by August 31, 2018.
This is an easy way to save points if you have Hyatt award stays planned. And it takes less than a minute to sign up!
Hyatt Cardholders Get 10% Points Back
Here are the details:
- You must register here by August 31, 2018
- Redeem your Hyatt points for award nights, Points + Cash stays, award room upgrades, or dining and spa services completed between August 1 and September 30, 2018
- You’ll get 10% of your points back, automatically deposited into your Hyatt account
Only the Chase World Of Hyatt or Chase Hyatt (no longer available) cardholders are eligible for the deal. But you can still qualify if you’re approved for The World Of Hyatt card and sign-up for the promotion by August 31, 2018.
It’s worth registering even if you don’t have award stays planned because you never know when an opportunity to get away might pop up!
- Points redeemed for Avis car rental certificates, or transferred to airline partners aren’t eligible for this promotion
- Bonus points will post to your Hyatt account 6 to 8 weeks after your redemption
A Good Reason to Consider The World of Hyatt Credit Card!
Apply Here: The World Of Hyatt Credit Card
Our Review: Review of The World of Hyatt Credit Card
The Million Mile Secrets team loves Hyatt because your points go further with them than most other chains. And Hyatt points are relatively easy to earn!
If you’re not yet a World of Hyatt cardholder, now is a good time to consider the card. With The World of Hyatt Credit Card, you can earn up to 60,000 Hyatt points after meeting tiered minimum spending requirements.
- 40,000 bonus Hyatt points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account
- Another 20,000 bonus Hyatt points after you spend an additional $3,000 on purchases ($6,000 in total) within the first 6 months of opening your account
60,000 Hyatt points is enough for 3 free nights at the Park Hyatt Mallorca. That same stay could easily cost ~$1,800 in cash!
Cardholders will also earn:
- 9 Hyatt points per $1 spent at Hyatt – 4 bonus points per $1 when you use your card at Hyatt hotels, plus 5 base points per $1 you can earn as a World of Hyatt member
- 2 Hyatt points per $1 on restaurants, on airline tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting, and on fitness club and gym memberships
- 1 Hyatt point per $1 on everything else
This card is great to use at Hyatt hotels!
If you have either The World Of Hyatt Credit Card or the (no longer available) Chase Hyatt card, you’ll get 10% of your redeemed points back for stays (and other select redemptions) between August 1 and September 30, 2018.
To qualify (even if you’re a new cardholder), register for the promotion by August 31, 2018.
Points redeemed for award nights, Points + Cash stays, room upgrades, dining, and spa services are eligible for the rebate. It’s worth signing up even if you don’t have plans to redeem Hyatt points, because it takes less than a minute.
Enjoy your bonus points!