Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
We put together a roundup of new flight routes across 7 airlines, including Delta, Japan Airlines, and United Airlines. New routes mean you’ll have more ways to use miles & points to cross off destinations on your travel bucket list!
Be sure to check out our guides to earning and using specific types of airline miles to learn how you can avoid having to pay a lot to fly on these new routes!
Here’s a look at new routes! Keep in mind, certain routes are seasonal.
1. British Airways
- London to Osaka beginning March 31, 2019
- Detroit to Honolulu beginning November 15, 2018
3. Frontier Airlines
- Atlanta to Sarasota beginning December 10, 2019
- Orlando to Burlington, Vermont beginning February 9, 2019
- Orlando to Little Rock, Arkansas beginning November 16, 2018
- Orlando to Louisville, Kentucky beginning November 15, 2018
- Orlando to Portsmouth, New Hampshire beginning December 6, 2018
- Philadelphia to Montego Bay, Jamaica, beginning February 10, 2019
4. Hawaiian Airlines
- Boston to Honolulu beginning April 4, 2019
Hawaiian Airlines is an AMEX Membership Rewards transfer partner!
5. Japan Airlines
- Tokyo to Seattle beginning March 31, 2019
Don’t forget, Japan Airlines is part of the oneworld airline alliance. And they also partner with Alaska Airlines. This means you can redeem Alaska Airlines miles, American Airlines miles, and British Airways Avios points to book awards on this new route!
6. Spirit Airlines
- Jacksonville to Chicago (ORD) beginning December 20, 2018
- Jacksonville to Detroit beginning December 20, 2018
7. United Airlines
- Newark to Naples, Italy beginning May 22, 2019
- Newark to Prague beginning May 22, 2019
- San Francisco to Amsterdam beginning March 30, 2019
If you collect Chase Ultimate Rewards points from cards like the Chase Sapphire Preferred, Chase Sapphire Reserve, or Chase Ink Business Preferred, you can move points to United Airlines at a 1:1 ratio. And transfers are usually instant! United Airlines is my favorite Chase transfer partner!
Which new route are you most excited about? Let us know in the comments below!