We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Here’s another sweet deal for folks with The Hyatt Credit Card!
Here are the details!
Save $50 off $300+ at Hyatt House and Hyatt Place
Link: The Hyatt Credit Card
Register for this promotion with your Chase Hyatt card by October 31, 2017. Then use your card to spend $300 or more at US Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotels by Janaury 1, 2018 and earn a $50 statement credit!
Here are the terms:
- Only spending on your Hyatt card at US Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotels is eligible
- The $300 minimum spending to trigger the $50 statement credit does NOT have to be in 1 transaction
- Spending includes cost of room, and other qualifying purchases like 24/7 Gallery Menu and Coffee to Cocktails Bar selections
- Purchases at on-property outlets (restaurants, spas etc) not owned by the hotel do NOT qualify towards the minimum $300 spending
- New cardmembers are eligible for the promotion as long as they register by October 31, 2017
- Existing reservations are eligible for the deal
- Statement credit will post 6 to 8 weeks after meeting the spending requirement
- Only ONE $50 statement credit per cardholder
If you have the Chase Hyatt card, it’s a no-brainer to enroll, even if you don’t have Hyatt Place or Hyatt House stays planned. Because it only takes a minute, and you never know when a last minute trip might come up!
To get in on the deal, enroll by October 31, 2017, and stay by January 1, 2018. And you don’t have to spend the $300 minimum all at once.