The hotel promotions keep coming!
Earlier today I told you Hilton introduced a new promotion. And now, via One Mile at a Time, certain folks can earn bonus Starwood points points for completing a unique amount of stays. You can check to see if you’ve been targeted by entering your Starwood number here.
I’ll tell you what you need to know about this deal!
Starwood Member Promotion 2017
Starwood is offering bonus points to some folks who complete minimum stay requirements. Make sure to sign-into this page to see if you’re eligible!
According to this FlyerTalk thread, this promotion lasts until May 15, 2017. Here are some other things you should know:
- Register by April 15, 2017
- Book directly through the Starwood website
- If you booked your stays before registering, you’ll still earn bonus points if your stay is within the promotion period
- Marriott stays do NOT count
Some examples of these targeted promotions are:
- Earn 1,500 Starwood points for your 1st stay, and 2,500 for your 3rd stay
- Earn 2,000 Starwood points for your 2nd, 4th, and 6th stay
- Earn 3,000 Starwood points for your 3rd, 6th, and 9th stay
- Earn double stay credits & double night credits
Is This a Good Deal?
I love to see that some folks are able to earn bonus Starwood points! That’s because Starwood points are very valuable. For example, you can:
- Use them for incredible Starwood hotel nights
- Transfer them to 30+ airline partners
- Transfer them to Marriott
Plus, this deal can be stacked with Starwood’s “Double Take” promotion, where you’ll earn double points on your first 3 stays by April 15, 2017.
If you can take advantage of these promotions, I recommend it! If you are NOT targeted, check out the IHG Accelerate promotion instead.
Folks are being targeted to earn bonus Starwood points! If you’re one of them, register by April 15, 2017, and complete your unique tasks by May 15, 2017.
This deal can be stacked with Starwood’s other promotion, “Double Take”, which ends on April 15, 2017.
Are you one of the lucky Starwood members targeted for bonus points?