Million Mile SecretsMillion Mile Secrets Team
Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners.
Daraius & Emily: Happy Thanksgiving y’all!
We wish you lots of happy memories, joy, and laughter with your friends, family, and loved ones.
This Thanksgiving, we’re particularly thankful for the little things in our lives.
It’s asking for pregnancy advice for a friend and getting nearly a novel. It’s delivering a care package filled with special things when a friend is going through a hard time. It’s bringing homemade soup to a friend when they are sick. It’s giving an IHG hotel free night stay award to someone who will use it when we won’t.
It’s easy to get wrapped up in our own lives and forget about giving. This Thanksgiving, let’s all celebrate each other and the “free” gifts we can give one another every day.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
P.S. We’re very thankful for your warm words filled with kindness, compassion and wisdom when we shared our news on Tuesday. We’ve got lots to be grateful for, but we’re especially grateful for having y’all in our lives!
If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
17.24% - 24.24% Variable
Rates & Fees
- Annual Fee $0 Intro for the First Year, then $95
- Credit Needed Excellent Credit
- Issuer Chase
- Card Type Visa
Editorial Disclaimer: Neither the editorial content nor the comments on this site are provided by the companies whose products are featured. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser.