UPDATE: The offer for the British Airways card in this post has expired. But check Hot Deals for the latest offers!
1. 50,000 Miles + $50 With United Mileage Plus Card (Targeted)
Via Miles Methods, you could earn 50,000 United Airlines miles when you spend $2,000 on purchases within the 1st 3 months of opening your account. Plus, a $50 statement credit after your 1st purchase.
This is 20,000 United Airlines miles more than the publicly available offer. Emily and I don’t earn a commission on this deal, but we’ll always tell you about the best offers.
Find out if you’re targeted for this increased sign-up bonus by logging into your United Airlines account and searching for a flight. You should see the banner in the upper right hand corner.
2. $25 off $100+ Flight at Student Universe
This deal is good through October 31, 2015.
Note: Purchases made through the Student Universe app are excluded.
If you don’t already have a Visa Checkout account, see my post on how to sign-up for free. And keep in mind, you do NOT have to use a Visa card to save with Visa Checkout.
This deal is limited to 1 per StudentUniverse account.
You can combine this deal with Student Universe promotional codes to save even more. For example, by entering promotional code “EUR2015“ you can save $50 on Air Europa 1-way flights from the US to Europe.
This is an easy way to save on your next flight. But compare prices before you buy to make sure you’re getting the best deal!
3. Save $35 on $100+ at Cambria Hotels (Targeted)
Earn a $35 statement credit when you spend $100 or more at Cambria hotels with AMEX Offers.
This deal is good through January 18, 2016.
Check your American Express online account to find out if you’re targeted for this deal.
Terms & Conditions
- You must make your reservation using this link, the Choice Hotels app, or by phone
- Valid only on the room rate and room charges
- Other Choice hotels are NOT included
- Physical gift cards purchased online and vacation home rentals are excluded
4. Up to $400 AARP Discount on British Airways Flights Extended
AARP members can save up to $400 on British Airways flights. This deal made it possible for some readers to book Business Class flights to London for just ~$446 round-trip (now expired).
How much you save depends on the type of flight:
- $65 off coach
- $130 off Premium Economy
- $400 off Business Class and First Class
Note: Anyone (at any age) can join AARP for ~$16 to get in on this deal.