Here are links to sign-up for Hotel Loyalty Reward Programs:
1) Choice Privileges - includes Ascend Collection, Cambria Suites, Clarion, Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, EconoLodge, MainStay Suites, Quality Inn, Rodeway Inn, Sleep Inn, and Suburban brand hotels.
2) Club Carlson – includes Country Inns and Suites, Radisson, Radisson Blu, Park Inn by Radisson, and Park Plaza
3) Hyatt Gold Passport - includes Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt, Hyatt Place, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Resorts, Hyatt Summerfield Suites, and Park Hyatt brand hotels.
3) Hilton HHonors - includes DoubleTree, Conrad, Embassy Suites, Hampton Inn, Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Home2Suites, Homewood Suites, and Waldorf Astoria brand hotels.
4) Marriott Rewards - includes Marriott Hotels & Resorts, JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Renaissance Hotels, Courtyard by Marriott, AC Hotels by Marriott, Residence Inn by Marriott, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott, TownePlace Suites by Marriott, SpringHill Suites by Marriott, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company L.L.C., ExecuStay, and Marriott Executive Apartments Grand Residences by Marriott brands.
5) Priority Club – includes Candlewood Suites, Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Hotel Indigo, Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts, and Staybridge Suites brand hotels.
6) Starwood Preferred Guest - includes Aloft, Element, Four Points, Le Meredien, Sheraton, St Regis, The Luxury Collection, Westin and W brand hotels.
7) Wyndham Hotel Rewards – includes Baymont Inn, Days Inn, Hawthorne Suites, Howard Johnson, Knights Inn, Microtel, Ramada, Super 8, Travelodge, Wingate, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Wyndham Garden, and Wyndham Grand Collection.
This isn’t a comprehensive list of ALL hotel loyalty programs. Instead, it is a list of hotel loyalty programs which offer the best ways to earn and redeem points and miles.
I’d love to know, via email or in the comments below, which is your favorite hotel program? And Why?