Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express and Citi are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Disclosure: Emily & I get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. We don’t write about all the credit cards available in the US, but only the ones which get us miles and points or cash back for Big Travel with Small Money!
I keep the information on this page updated, but please double check the credit card applications for details about terms and conditions of the offers. Please let me know if you find a better offer so that I can list it here!
American Express Mercedes-Benz Platinum – 50,000 Points
Daraius’ Tip: My detailed review of the American Express Mercedes Benz credit card.
- Earn 50,000 American Express Membership Reward points after spending $3,000 within the first 3 months on the American Express Mercedes Benz Platinum card
- $475 annual fee NOT waived for 1st year; No foreign transaction fee
- Membership Reward points transfer to Delta, British Airways, Air Canada’s Aeroplan and other hotels and airlines
- Lounge access to Delta (worth $300 to $500)
- $200 credit towards airline fees such as baggage charges, lounge membership, etc.
- Earn 5 points per $1 spent at Mercedes Benz & 1 point per $1 elsewhere
Daraius’ Tip: This is perhaps the best cash back card if you redeem for travel since you get 2.2% cash back for travel redemptions. $89 annual fee waived the first year.
Daraius’ Tip: No annual fee
Missing your favorite offer? Tell us in the comments!
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.