Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Tomorrow is National Doughnut Day!
To celebrate, American Express and Delta are driving a doughnut truck around the US, filled with unique doughnuts inspired by Delta snacks like cookies, pretzels, and peanuts. And they’re not stopping until August 12, 2017!
I’ll tell you when and where you can find this traveling doughnut truck!
Free Doughnuts for AMEX Delta Cardholders This Summer
American Express and Delta are launching a delicious deep-fried promotion this summer for all AMEX Delta cardholders!
From June 2 to August 12, 2017, they’re partnering with local shops to give folks free doughnuts. They’re driving a doughnut truck to 9 US cities:
- Atlanta – Visit Sublime Doughnuts on June 2 and 3
- New York City – Visit Underwest Donuts on June 8
- Boston – Visit Union Square Donuts on June 23 and 24
- Detroit – Visit Daily Dozen on July 6 and 7
- Minneapolis – Visit Glam Doll Donuts on July 14 and 15
- Raleigh / Durham – Visit Rise Biscuits Donuts on July 21 and 22
- Los Angeles – Visit Kettle Glazed Doughnuts on July 29 and 30
- Salt Lake City – Visit Banbury Cross Donuts on August 4 and 5
- Seattle – Visit Top Pot Doughnuts on August 11 and 12
You can check the promotion page for the exact times.
All you have to do is show your AMEX Delta card at the truck! The terms & conditions say you and a guest will get 1 free doughnut per visit. But it does NOT say how frequently you can visit the truck. 😉
If you don’t already have an AMEX Delta card, now is a great time to sign-up! That’s because both AMEX Delta personal cards have huge limited-time offers!
You can check out this promotion page to see the truck’s dates and locations.
Enjoy this sweet perk!