Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Another fun Las Vegas Daily Getaways deal is coming up in just a few hours!
At 1:00 pm Eastern Time today, you can choose from 6 discounted Caesar’s Entertainment packages including a Parisian Escape worth $700 for just $350. But supplies are very limited, so you’ll need to be ready to buy the second the deals go live!
I’ll tell you what you need to know about this deal!
Paris Las Vegas Discounts 2017
Link: Daily Getaways
If you missed out on last week’s Las Vegas Daily Getaways, you have another chance to pick up a discounted Vegas vacation! Today, at 1:00 pm Eastern Time, 6 more Las Vegas packages will be for sale! This time from Caesars Entertainment:
- Be a Harrah’s Las Vegas VIP for $299 – Save $301
- Parisian Escape in Las Vegas for $350 – Save $350
- Caesar’s Entertainment Resort of your choice for $425 – Save $375
- Caesars Palace VIP Getaway Las Vegas for $450 – Save $440
- Getaway in Las Vegas at The Cromwell for $590 – Save $410
- Getaway at the Nobu Hotel in Las Vegas for $590 – Save $410
One of the best values is the Paris Las Vegas Escape for $350 (a discount of 50%!). Here’s what you’ll get with this deal:
- Round-trip limousine transportation between Las Vegas Airport and Paris Las Vegas
- 2 nights in a Red Room Premier
- $150 credit for a dinner (including alcohol) for 2 at any Caesars Entertainment restaurant, like Gordon Ramsay Steak and Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill
- In-room bottle of champagne
- $150 credit to use at Mandara Spa
- You must book your stay 30 days in advance
- You must complete your stay by July 1, 2018
These packages are designed for 2 people. The rooms are double occupancy, the limo transfer is for 2, and the dinner credit is meant for two.
So these packages aren’t very family friendly. But it’s perfect for couples!
Note: Don’t forget to use a card that earns bonus points for travel, like the Chase Sapphire Preferred or Citi Prestige. Because when you buy packages from Daily Getaways, it codes as a travel purchase!
But you’ll have to be quick, because there are very few packages available. And they will likely sell out within seconds.
Let me know if you’re fast enough to get a package!