Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
If so, check your email! You could be targeted for a great promotion!
The folks chosen for this offer will get a $75 discount on Alaska Airlines flights after registering and spending $250+ through June 30, 2017. That’s a really easy spending requirement, and an excellent rebate!
I’ll tell you what you need to know about this deal.
Easy $75 Off Alaska Airlines Flight
Alaska Airlines is sending an email to folks who have the Alaska Airlines co-branded credit cards with a sweet offer. And there are very few strings attached!
You’ll get $75 off an Alaska Airlines flight if you spend a total of $250 on your Alaska Airlines card by June 30, 2017.
Depending on where you fly, that could be like getting a one-way flight for free! Lots of one-way flights on the West Coast cost $75 or less, like from Portland to Las Vegas, or San Diego to San Francisco.
Here are the terms and conditions:
- Activate the offer through the link provided in your email by June 30, 2017
- Spend $250 on purchases by June 30, 2017 to receive a $75 flight discount code (valid only on Alaska Airlines, NOT partners)
- You’ll be able to access your discount code from your Alaska Airlines account within 12 weeks of the promotion end date
- Discount code is valid for 1 year from the date of issue
Want More Alaska Airlines Miles?
There are lots of ways to earn Alaska Airlines miles. For example, you can sign up for:
- Bank of America Alaska Airlines cards (personal and small business) – Earn 30,000 Alaska Airlines miles after spending $1,000 on purchases within the first 90 days of opening your account
And because of the Alaska Airlines Virgin America merger, you can transfer Virgin America points to Alaska Airlines at a ratio of 1:1.3. So you can sign-up for these Virgin America credit cards and earn Alaska Airlines miles:
- Comenity Bank Virgin America Signature – Earn 10,000 Virgin America points (converts into 13,000 Alaska Airlines miles) after spending $1,000 within 3 months
- Comenity Bank Virgin America Premium Signature – Earn 15,000 Virgin America points (converts into 19,500 Alaska Airlines miles) after spending $1,000 within 3 months
Note: The Virgin America cards will likely be discontinued soon. So I wouldn’t wait long if you’ve been considering these cards.
If you have either the Alaska Airlines personal or small business card, check your email for a targeted offer! You might be able to get a $75 airfare discount just for registering and spending $250 on your Alaska Airlines card by June 30, 2017.
Were you targeted for this offer from Alaska Airlines?