Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. I let you know about the highest public offer I’ve ever seen on the The Enhanced Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN. You can earn up to 100,000 bonus AMEX Membership Rewards points after meeting tiered minimum spending requirements!
2. I let y’all know that Chase will soon launch a new small business card (with an 80,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards point sign-up bonus!) called the Chase Ink Preferred.
3. I shared a few great Starwood – Marriott merger loopholes. Like how to transfer AMEX Membership Rewards points to Marriott and the secret way to transfer Starwood points to anyone. Plus tricks to better travel with your Marriott and Starwood points and how to get a $360+ weekend Starwood stay with 18,000 Chase Points!
4. Don’t forget, time is running out to apply for the Chase Ink Plus card with 5X bonus categories. Because the Ink Plus card will be closed to new applicants soon!
6. I showed you how to fill out a Global Entry application. This saves you a LOT of time in airports if you travel frequently.
7. Do you know this easy way to track your Chase Freedom 5X spending?
10. I wrote about the secret way to get 5X points on Amazon (and other shopping) AMEX Platinum cards, like The Platinum Card® from American Express Exclusively for Mercedes-Benz or The Platinum Card from American Express!
Bonus: There were a few good deals on flights this month! I let you know about cheap flights to top destinations like Paris, Milan, Orlando, Los Angeles, and Cuba. These fares are now expired, because great deals like these don’t last long!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!