Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. Fidelity Visa Signature to Replace Existing Cards
If you currently have the existing Fidelity Visa, the new card has better rewards because you’ll earn 2% cash back on ALL purchases. The old Visa card offered 1.5% cash back until you reached a $15,000 spending threshold each year, then 2% cash back after that.
For existing cardholders, your rewards points balance will be transferred to your new card on July 26, 2016.
2. New Wells Fargo Cash Back Credit Card
Via Reddit, Wells Fargo is launching a new credit card in June 2016 called Cash Wise. The card is expected to offer 1.5% cash back on all purchases. Some folks are talking about a possible promotion for 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay purchases for 12 months.
We’ll have to wait for an official announcement to confirm the details, but this card appears similar to the Chase Freedom Unlimited.
3. $20 Starbucks Gift Card for $10 With Visa Checkout
Slickdeals reports you can buy a $10 Starbucks eGift Card and get a free $10 bonus when you use Visa Checkout.
The promotion is available for a limited number of customers or through May 17, 2016.
There is a limit of 1 $10 bonus per person. You can use the eGift card to reload a regular Starbucks card.
4. Free $10 eGift Card to Sam’s Club
Sam’s Club accepts AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa cards online.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!