Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. $15 Off $79+ at Walmart.com (Targeted)
You have until August 31, 2015, to save with this offer. But enrollment is limited.
And for $35+ orders, shipping is free!
There is a place for you to add a 2nd credit card at check-out, but you have to select 1 card. So for example, you can NOT buy a $160 item, and pay with 2 cards to get $30 off.
Terms & Conditions
- Valid online only through the US Walmart.com site
- Excludes phones, corporate gift cards, gift card reloads, and VUDU video on demand.
- Purchases at places like Sam’s Club, Neighborhood Market, Walmart Photo Center, and more do NOT qualify. So be sure to check the terms to find out if your purchase is eligible.
- If your order isn’t shipped until after August 31, 2015, you may not earn the credit
2. 4,000 United Airlines Miles for Shopping Online
If you have back-to-school or fall shopping on your to-do list, you can earn up to 4,000 United Airlines bonus miles by clicking through the United Airlines shopping portal.
This deal is good through August 12, 2015, at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
Your purchases must be made at participating stores. And you’ll earn the bonus in increments based on how much spending you complete:
- 500 bonus miles for qualifying purchases of at least $125
- 1,750 bonus miles for qualifying purchases of at least $600
- 4,000 bonus miles for qualifying purchases of $1,500 or more
These bonus miles you earn are in addition to the regular shopping portal bonus.
Terms & Conditions
- Returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products do NOT count towards your total spending for this promotion
- Can NOT be combined with other offers
- The bonus points will be credited to your account 8 to 10 weeks after your purchase
3. Easy 750 United Airlines Miles With MyPoints
I don’t know when this offer expires, so you may want to sign-up quickly before it’s gone.
To earn the bonus points:
- Register for a free MyPoints account
- Wait for the activation email (check your spam folder too)
- Click the link in the email to confirm your account
- Keep your account open for at least 30 days
You can earn another 1,000 United Airlines miles by clicking through MyPoints and spending $25 or more on qualifying purchases within the 1st 30 days of opening your account.
Folks report this company sends out a lot of email to its members. If you don’t already have one, I recommend folks create a spam email account for deals like this.
While 750 United Airlines miles may not seem like much, it will keep your United Airlines miles from expiring for another 18 months.
4. AMEX Checkout & Ticketmaster Moneymaker Is Back!
AMEX is offering a $10 statement credit with each AMEX card in your wallet for making an online purchase (of any amount) at participating stores using AMEX Checkout. This deal is good through September 7, 2015.
But now Doctor of Credit reports, this deal is back!
You can earn a $5 profit when you:
- Add a free event ticket to your cart
- Add a $5 donation to your cart
- Pay through AMEX Checkout with your AMEX card
You can earn a $10 statement credit with EACH AMEX card you have!
I had to wait 12 minutes to get through to buy a ticket to the event. So there is a lot of traffic and I don’t expect this deal to last long!
5. Saturday’s Giveaway!
I’m very excited about this Saturday’s contest on Million Mile Secrets. A lucky reader is going to win Big Air Travel!