Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Here’s your opportunity to be part of 1 of the largest miles and points events ever!
Frequent Traveler University Advanced runs from December 4, 2015, to December 6, 2015, in Newport Beach, California.
And there are only 150 tickets available at $249 each.
Here’s how to book your tickets!
What’s the Deal?
Tickets are $249. And you can book a room now for the group rate of $179 per night.
This is a terrific event for experienced miles and points enthusiasts to learn, network, and meet experts like:
- Matthew Klint (Live and Let’s Fly)
- Stefan Krasowski (Rapid Travel Chai)
- Tahsir Ahsan (Bengali Miles Guru)
- Greg Davis-Kean (Frequent Miler)
- Omar Zaman (Travel Summary)
In the past, tickets have sold out in a few hours. So don’t wait to book your spot!
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced miles and points hobbyists to meet like-minded folks and learn new tips and tricks for Big Travel with Small Money!
Let me know if you’re attending!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!