Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, Citibank and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. 1,000 Free American Airlines Miles
To earn the miles, watch 6 videos (you can skip to the end) and answer 6 questions (you don’t have to answer correctly).
This deal is good until June 12, 2015, at 12:00 pm Central Time.
Here’s how it works:
- Enter your dream destination
- Click on the marker in front of each door to “watch” the videos
- Answer a question after each video (you’ll still earn the miles for incorrect answers)
- Register to win 2 First Class tickets to anywhere American Airlines flies
- 1,000 American Airlines miles should post to your account in 6 to 8 weeks
This is only takes a few minutes and it’s a great way to keep your American Airlines miles from expiring for another 18 months!
2. $20 Off $20 at SamsClub.com
You can save $20 at SamsClub.com with AMEX Offers. Tweet “#AMEXSamsClub” to @AMEXOffers. Then use your linked American Express card to make a purchase of $20 or more and you’ll receive a $20 statement credit.
This deal expires September 30, 2015, but enrollment is limited.
You will only earn the statement credit for online purchases.
If there’s a store near you, select in-store pick-up to avoid shipping costs.
Don’t have a Sam’s Club membership? You can still buy items on SamsClub.com, but you’ll pay a 10% fee.
If you’re new to AMEX Offers, check out my post with more details on how to register for these deals. And if you have more than 1 AMEX card, you should be able to get this deal more than once!
Other Important Terms
- Phone orders and purchases in-store do NOT qualify
- Prescription drugs, photos, travel offers, payroll services, Samsclubauto.com, Samsclubstationery.com, Samsclubchecks.com, and Samsclubcontacts.com purchases do NOT qualify.
- Orders sent after September 30, 2015, may NOT count towards the statement credit
3. Save $20 on Visa Gift Cards at Office Depot or OfficeMax
Via Frequent Miler, you’ll get $20 off when you buy $300 or more in Visa gift cards at Office Depot and OfficeMax.
You can get this discount through May 16, 2015. There’s a limit of 2 per customer.
Most Visa gift cards charge a ~$7 activation fee. So if you buy two $200 Visa gift cards, you’ll pay ~$14 in fees. But with this deal you’ll get a $20 discount and come out ahead ~$6.
This is an excellent way to meet the minimum spending on your credit cards!
Remember to use a card that will earn 5X points (or 5% cash back) at office supply stores:
- AMEX SimplyCash – 5% cash back at US office supply stores
- Chase Ink Bold (no longer available) – 5X Chase Ultimate Rewards points (5% back) at office supply stores
- Chase Ink Cash – 5X Chase Ultimate Rewards points (5% back) at office supply stores
- Chase Ink Plus – 5X Chase Ultimate Rewards points (5% back) at office supply stores
4. Earn up to 7,500 Starwood Points (Targeted)
Deals We Like reports, some folks can earn up to 7,500 Starwood hotel points when you complete paid stays at Starwood hotels through July 31, 2015.
Register by June 30, 2015. This offer was sent out to certain Starwood members via email.
7,500 Starwood points is enough for a free night at a category 3 hotel.
So this is a good deal for folks who already have plans to stay at a Starwood hotel.
Here’s how you can earn the points:
- 2,000 Starwood bonus points on your 2nd stay
- 2,500 Starwood bonus points on your 3rd stay
- 3,000 Starwood bonus points on your 4th stay
5. 2 Free Admirals Club Passes (Targeted)
A Million Mile Secrets reader received 2 Admirals Club passes via snail mail. You can share these passes with friends and family.
This offer is targeted to Citi AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard cardholders. So if you have this card, keep an eye on your mail! Be careful not to toss this out, because it looks like junk mail!