Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. 7,000 JetBlue Bonus Points After Your 1st Flight (New Members Only)
One Mile at a Time reports, new members can earn 7,000 JetBlue bonus points. To earn the points. sign-up for JetBlue frequent flyer account (through this link), book a paid flight on JetBlue, and travel by June 18, 2015.
JetBlue points are worth ~1.4 cents per point. So the 7,000 points you earn are worth ~$98. If you find a good price on a 1-way flight, you may come out ahead!
- You must enter your JetBlue number when you book your flight
- Both 1-way and round-trip flights qualify
- Flights booked before you register for a JetBlue account will NOT earn the bonus points
2. Buy 1 Movie Ticket, Get 1 Free With Your Visa Signature Card
You can tell if your card is a Visa Signature card, because it says “Signature” under the Visa logo.
You can get this deal each Friday starting at 12:01 am Eastern Time and ending Saturday at 5:59 am Eastern Time, through August 21, 2015.
To get your free ticket, add 2 or more tickets to your cart and the lowest priced ticket is free.
However, when you have a Chase Visa Signature card you can get this deal Wednesdays through Fridays. Examples are:
- Offer only good while supplies last
- Maximum value of free ticket is $19.50
- Limit of 1 free ticket per card, every 30 days
- Limit of 1 registration per email address (regardless of card number) per 7 day period
- Can NOT be combined with other coupons or discounts
Via FatWallet, you can also buy $1 tickets to select family movies at Regal Cinema box offices this summer. All movies start at 10:00 am.
3. Last Chance to Sign-Up for Lounge Club Access With the Chase Ink Cards
The last day to sign-up is April 30, 2015, (today!). Your membership is good for 1 year. And folks who already have a Lounge Club membership, can still use this perk through the expiration date on their card.
4. Earn Up to 2,000 Southwest Points for Referrals (Targeted)
Some Southwest members can earn up to 2,000 Southwest points for referring friends. Check your email to see if you’re targeted.
You’ll get 500 points for each new member (up to 2,000 points) who opens a new Southwest frequent flyer account through your link, by June 2, 2015. And your friends will receive 250 Southwest points for signing-up.
You’ll receive the bonus points in your Southwest account, by June 17, 2015. Unfortunately, the points you earn will NOT count towards the Southwest Companion Pass. But earning the bonus WILL prevent your points from expiring for another 24 months!
5. Save 50% on Award Stays at Certain IHG Hotels
You can save 50% on award stays at certain IHG hotels in the Caribbean, Central America, and Mexico. This deal is good for bookings made between May 1, 2015 and May 8, 2015, at 12:00 pm Eastern Time. Stay from May 1, 2015, through May 31, 2015.
The following IHG hotels are included in this sale:
- Crowne Plaza Acapulco
- Holiday Inn Express Los Cabos
- Holiday Inn Express Puerto Vallarta
- Holiday Inn Resort Acapulco
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba
- Holiday Inn Resort Puerto Vallarta
- InterContinental Cancun
- InterContinental Playa Bonita
The InterContinental Cancun is a hotel that will cost more points after May 1, 2015. But you’ll still save 50% off the original price of 25,000 points per night.
You can use your Southwest miles to get (almost) free flights to some of these locations. And if you have the Southwest Companion Pass a friend flies with you for close to free!
If you live in the southern US, you may save by using British Airways Avios points for American Airlines or Alaska Airlines flights to your destination. Or check sites like Expedia and Orbitz for cheap paid flights.
This is a great excuse for a spring beach vacation!